Tuesday 28 May 2013

Michel and Me



Okey Dokey - let's see how far we get with yet another African inbox chancer.........in case this bloke is a friend of Jonno and Stevenson I introduce my alter ego - Mr Gypsum Lionel Fantastic.



Facebook Inbox Message Monday 13th May 2013

To Andy Prendergast

Good Day,
Kindly contact me back on my private email address below.

I am Michel Gagnon, attorney to Late Mr. A. Prendergast, who worked with Shell Company in Lome-Togo. my client, his wife and only daughter were involved in an automobile accident while visiting a neighboring country on vacation, They were buried two weeks after, I have exhausted means of reaching their relations.

I need your assistance in repatriating the fund valued ( US$12..5 M,) left behind by my Late client. The The financial firm notified me to provide the next of kin or have the fund confiscated.

I can assure you that there is no risk involved as everything is legal with documentation.

Get back to me with this information's for easy communication, 1. Your private email address. 2. Your phone number. reply via My email: m.gagnon_office@yahoo.com

Michel Gagnon,


From :Gypsum Fantastic
To : Michel Gagnon


Dear Mr Gagnon,


Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Gypsum Fantastic. You wrote to me some time back informing me that a client of yours - also named Gypsum Fantastic - had died in a car accident in Togo. I understand you have $12.5 Million dollars of the unfortunate Mr Fantastics money just lying there waiting to be 'repatriated'. I am intrigued and I must say very interested in this. You say there is nothing illegal about this? I wish to know more. I would expect a reasonable share of course.

Could you please communicate with me either in writing or by email as I am partially deaf and I cannot use telephones. I also find them unhygienic.

Best Regards

Gypsum Lionel Fantastic (Ret'd)



From Michel Gagnon
To Gypsum Fantastic



Dear Gypsum,

Thank you for your response to my message. Well, I received your response with exceeding gladness and as time is of essence to this transaction, You have to maintain and abide by the rules/regulations for the success actualization of this fund without any hitch.

I am Barrister. Michel Gagnon from Lome Togo West Africa, the Solicitor and Attorney to your late relative (Engr. Andi. F. Gypsum ), an engineer and my client, who died with his family in an automobile accident with un-identified family or relative.

I am contacting you to stand in as a next of kin to his deposit of $12.500,000.00(Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).
Before we proceed and for the security of this transaction, I will need you to send me;

Your full name...................


Your age--------------------------


Your marital status-----------------------


Your occupation -----------------------------


Your home and office addresses-----------------

I will use the above to write an introduction letter to the paying bank and inform them that I have found you.

I am giving you a 100% assurance that there is no risk involved at all.

I do not want us to delay at all in this transaction.

You have to be in your country and communicate with the bank, while I am here to represent you as your lawyer for the claims and transfer of the money to your account.

I will be going all messages for you down here on your behalf.

If you wish to come over to my country, I will also appreciate it. But if you cannot come, I will make sure I do my part for the success of this transaction.

All I need is an assurance from you that you will abide by the rules/regulations of this transaction to the end.After this transaction has been completed, I will come over to your country with all ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS regarding this transaction and for the sharing of the fund.



I have to let you know that my percentage in transaction for all my help will be %40 while %60 goes to you and your family. I want you to understand that this is your inheritance and you have the whole right to make this claim from the bank in my country.

Expecting your urgent response. I want for your confirmation and readiness to work with me.

Respectfully,

Michel Gagnon,

Tel: +228 98 96 86 58
Rue 113 Boulevard Du 13 Janvier,
BP 60648 Lome Togo.
Lome Togo, West Africa.



From Gypsum Fantastic
To Michel Gagnon


Dear Mr Gangnam,

I would very much like to visit you prior to undertaking this business venture. I can fly to Africa next week if convenient on Monday or Tuesday. Can you recommend any good hotels in Lome Togo? Nothing too expensive but not too shabby either. I am accustomed to living to a certain standard and I must have a room which has its own bathroom facility and a bidet for the washing of my nether regions.

Please let me know by return.

Gypsum Lionel Fantastic.




From Michel Gagnon
To Gypsum Fantastic


Dear Mr Gypsum,

Thank you for your response to my message. Regards to your mail i will like to speak with you on phone so that we can talk better, send me your phone number.

Waiting to hear from you.

Respectfully,

Michel Gagnon,



From Gypsum Fantastic
To Michel Gangnon


Dear Mr Gagnom,


As I said in my first email, I cannot use telephones due to suffering from partial deafness resulting from an explosion in my army years in 1956 during one of the less popular wars. I am afraid the only way I can communicate with you is by email. I can lip read but I don't have one of those video camera things on my computer. You can write to me at my home address which is as follows :

34 Sandy Lane,
Romiley
Stockport
SK6 4NH

Best Regards

Gypsum Lionel Fantastic




From Michel Gagnon
To Gypsum Fantastic


Dear Gypsum,

Can you kindly send me your flight schedule.

Michel



From: Gypsum Fantastic
To: Michel Gagnon


Dear Michel,

Please find flight details as I have booked, I am flying to France (Paris Charles De Gaulle) on Tuesday to catch the flight to Togo.

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines KL2276
Arrive:
  •  Wed 29 May 201318:25
  •  Lome (LFW)
Did you have any luck with the hotel?

I will be travelling with my nephew and his friend. They are both ex Special Forces and I find them very useful when travelling in foreign places.

Best Regards

Gypsum Lionel Fantastic



From: Michel Gagnon
To: Gypsum Fantastic


Dear Lionel Gypsum,

Thank you for your email and Flight Schedule which you sent to my Office email address ; I am very sorry for my late response to your email; In accordance with the provision of the Law, you are required by the Executive Management of BTCI Bank, Lome-Togo to come to our bank's office here in Togo for the official signing of the PAYMENT RELEASE ORDER papers before we can transfer your inheritance fund into your designated bank account.

By this notice :
1. You are mandated to send me a scanned copy of your International Passport and come to Togo with the fees $12,500 for the Re-activation of the Bank Account of Late Mr. Albert Gypsum due to the fact that the Bank Account has been dormant{Non-functional} for so many years and it needs to be re-activated by you before the transfer will commence.
2. You are to sign the FINAL PAYMENT RELEASE ORDER documents at our Head office with a fees of $9,700.
3. Failure to meet up with this obligation/requirement will result to alternative option between you and me, to avoid cancellation of your approved payment by the Bank.

I will stand as your Legal representative for the signing of the Final RELEASE ORDER documents papers on your behalf.

Note : The Bank shall transfer into your bank account your inheritance sum of US$12,500.000.00 within 48 hours after the FINAL PAYMENT RELEASE ORDER documents are signed.

I look forward to your arrival to Togo. If you have any inquiry, feel free to contact me at once through email.

Yours in legal Matters,

Michel Gagnon Esq.


From: Gypsum Fantastic
To: Michel Gagnon


Dear Mr Gagnon,

Don't worry about the hotel - I have booked a room at the Mercure Lomo the address is -

Boulevard du Mono

BP 2232

0 - LOME

TOGO

Best Regards

Gypsum L Fantastic





From: Michel Gagnon
To: Gypsum Fantastic


Send me your international passport, call me on your arrival.




From: Gypsum Fantastic
To: Michel Gagnon


Dear Mr Gagnon,

Can you please forward me the address of your office so I can meet you there with the the fee. $12.500 does seem quite a lot of money for reactivating a bank account but you do seem like a decent chap. As a show of trust on your part would you mind doing me a favour so that I can positively identify you? Could you send me a photograph of yourself holding up a picture of a famous Hollywood star ie Tom Cruise or Kris Kristofferson. That way I will be certain that it is indeed you I am handing over the money to and not some ne'er-do-well charlatan imposter.


Best Regards

Gypsum Lionel Fantastic.



From: Gypsum Fantastic
To: Michel Gagnon


Dear Mr Gagnon,

I have been in Lome for 2 days now and I still have not seen a picture of you arrive. I am beginning to doubt that you are a real barrister at all.

If you wish to meet me I will be at the Faso Inn, Avenue Jean Paul II at 2000hrs tomorrow evening. So that you will recognise me I will be carrying a copy of 'Hustler' magazine and wearing a red carnation in my lapel. So that I can positively identify you I want you to say "Good Evening sir, the air in Minsk is very crisp this time of year." when you approach me.

Best Wishes

Gypsum Lionel Fantastic.



From: Michel Gagnon
To: Gypsum Fantastic


Send phone number.



From: Gypsum Fantastic
To: Michel Gagnon


Mr Gagnon,

I have already told you I cannot communicate by phone as I have hearing difficulties. I waited at the Faso Inn for over 2 hours last night and you didn't turn up.

I'm beginning to think you may be an imposter, a charlatan and a bounder Mr Gagnon.

You ask for much and deliver nothing. I want some proof of your ID before I proceed any further with this venture.

I don't know who you are yet, I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my phone number I can tell you I don't have a phone. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you send me your photograph now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will take a picture of you. Maybe take you for a coffee too.

Gypsum Lionel Fantastic.



From: Michel Gagnon
To: Gypsum Fantastic


Mr. Lionel,


Please take note of the fact that, I am not always on the internet that is why I keep requesting for your telephone number. If you insist you are having hearing problems, you can easily give the telephone to your nephew whom you said will be traveling with you.

I have to speak with you on telephone to confirm your present location. The money involved here is very huge and I will not risk my life by snapping a picture of myself or my family and posting it to you.

Listen very carefully to me; you can write me a text message if your hearing problem has increased or worstened. All I need do is to confirm your present location. Do not tell me to come here and there as you wish. I cannot endanger my life for this cause.

I will be waiting to hear from you.

Michel Magnon.



From: Gypsum Fantastic
To: Michel Gagnon


Dear Michel,

Unfortunately my nephew and his friend were unable to accompany me to Togo so I am travelling alone. It is for this reason that I request a photo of you for identification as I am also carrying a large amount of US Dollars.

I think it is I who is most at risk alone here in a foreign country my friend. As a sign of my good faith I have attached a picture of myself taken this morning at the Hotel so that you can identify me easily. I would expect a picture of you by return.




I only have a few days left here in Lome before I return to London. Today I will be visiting the Grand Marche as I believe it is very interesting. I wil be there until approximately 1800hrs this evening. Failing that you can meet me at the hotel although I will not meet you before you provide me with some ID beforehand.

I must warn you that I am not a man to be crossed. I am an expert in the martial arts particularly in the art of Ming Pong Wah in which I am a black belt. Any funny business and you will find yourself on the floor clutching your windpipe or gonads or possibly both.

Regards

Gypsum Lionel Fantastic



From: Michel Gagnon
To: Gypsum Fantastic


Dear Gypsum,

Thanks for your photo i want you to understand that i dont want anything that will spoil my business because you can not hear and i dont want the bank to know that you cant hear there will be a lots of quastions so i will advise you to go back to your country we can do the business while i will be here is only me that knows you cant hear.

Gypsum when you go back ask you brother to call me so that we can talk on phone and anytime you want to come make sure you come with him.

Have a nice day.

Michel.





From: Gypsum Fantastic
To: Michel Gagnon
Dear Michel,

I am outraged! are you suggesting that I will spoil your business with the bank just because I am hard of hearing? Have you not heard of lipreading? Is deafness illegal in Togo? You act as though some disability is a social shame. Do you think I am some kind of window-licker? I can scarcely believe what I am reading here. I am beginning to think you are not a real barrister but instead are some kind of fly-by-night shyster of a cockamamie flim-flam artist.

I am in Togo until Wednesday 29th May. You need to seriously think about whether or not this deal goes ahead before I leave. Believe me you don't want to make me leave here empty handed. I might just have to pull my Ming Pong Wah shit on you. Last mofo I pulled my Ming Pong Wah shit on still ain't walkin' right. No sir, he hardly walkin' at all.....mmm mmm.

Yours Faithfully

Gypsum Lionel Fantastic.

From: Michel Gagnon
To: Gypsum Fantastic



Mr. Gypsum Lionel Fantastic

Why are you making all things difficult for us to see. I do not like games. If truely you are in Togo. I would advice you to make a call to my telephone number to confirm your true location OR you can send a short message SMS to my phone number.

Where exactly are you lodged?

I will be waiting to hear from you.

Michel Esq.





From: Gypsum Fantastic
To: Michel Gagnon

Dear Michel,

It is you that is making things dificult to see - your photograph for example, that's difficult to see as you haven't sent one.
As for games, I quite like them. My favourite game is Buckaroo. Are you aware of Buckaroo? It involves a plastic horse and the taking off the horse various items until it gets annoyed. I feel like that Buckaroo horse at the moment and everytime you don't send me some ID it's like you are adding a small plastic pickaxe or a cowboy hat. I also enjoy the game Moustrap but it takes a long time to set up and hardly seems worth it in the end. Especially if the little man on the diving board misses his swimming pool.

As for the hotel I have already told you I am staying at the Mercure in Lome.

I urge you to stop fannying about.

Regards


Gypsum Lionel Fantastic.



From: Michel Gagnon
To: Gypsum Fantastic

Dear Gypsum,

Good evening,I want to guarantee you of the authencity and legality of this matter despite your skeptism towards this gestures as this is not a hoax hence every step to the procedures of this matter must be legally followed.Find the Attached file of my Authorization letter as a Legal Luminary.

I respect your age and have regards to your standings. It is very difficult to differentiate fantasy and reality in this modern age because of bad experiences people have had one way or the other and this is adversely affecting genuine and serious transactions just like this.

I am not in any way trying to force you to go against your decision and stand but I only want to clear my concience over issue in reconfirmation that my transaction has nothing to do with any scam. I am a lawyer and I stand on oath to the ethics of my profession to state once again that this is real and legal and this mistake is from my scretary she told me that she filled in wrong address, am very sorry for that and I don't know what is wrong with her.

I advise that your should give me trust and wish you to revert your stand so that we can proceed in the accomplishment of this goal because I do not want to make this matter as an advert by jumping from one person to the other to risk success at the end of the day. I so heartedly solicited your co-operation with every good intentions for the benefit of both of us. It will be a mark of failure on my part if the said estate is lost to the bank for lack of claim and my deceased client wherever he is will not be happy with me for my laxity.

With due respect, I agree with you that there are alot of dubious persons all over the world and if I am in your shoes,I will be cautious and reason same way like you are doing now because of bad experience but not to extent of qualifying every transaction as flue. Facts, are not hidden and with a matured mind one can always feel it. This transaction like I said is for real and would want you to give me the benfit of doubt and coperate with me and I guarantee you that at the end of the day we will rejoice together.

Finally, please do take note that I made this offer to you by virtue of synonimity, Again have it in mind that I can never involve myself in anything illegal no matter the benefit attached to it, So I Urge you to kindly adhere to all my advice and instruction to see this transaction through.If you are done with the above explanation kindly do as instructed before.

Thanks and God Bless,
Barr. Michel Gagnon,
Gagnon & Advocates,
Tel: +228 989 68 658.
No: 36 Boulevard Avenue,
BP: 3162 Kagura,
Lome-Togo.



From: Gypsum Fantastic
To: Michel Gagnon



Dear Michel,
Thank you for your letter and your attached Authorization document which I must say looks very impressive. I like that your name is printed in the middle of the document in really tiny letters. I had to get my magnifying glass out so I could read it was actually your name. I see your license is signed by Dr Phillip Mojoh. I like that name - he sounds like a man of integrity and also like a small fruity sweet from the 1970's.
I am sorry to hear that your secretary filled in the wrong address. Although I have no idea what you are talking about with this I think you should reprimand her most seriously, though please make this verbal and don't involve machetes or heavy bladed weapons or tyres.
I am back home now as I did not want to meet you as you failed to provide identification. I would still like to see a picture of you so I know who I am dealing with. Maybe you could post a picture of yourself holding the Authorization certificate? I must say I did enjoy my time in Togo. I would like to live there one day if we manage to secure these riches of which you speak.
Are you a married man Mr Gagnon? do you have a family? As for me I never married. I never met the right girl really. There was a young lady I was very taken with when I was in my twenties. We were very much in love and we were to be married, however it was not to be as she was killed in an unfortunate gardening accident. To this day I can't look at dwarf conifers. I don't like looking at dwarfs either....give me the bloody creeps.
Anyway I digress. Send me the picture Michel and let me know how we move this debacle along.
Best Regards
Gypsum Lionel Fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment